There are several types of computer training course available to the person seeking to learn about computers today. Generally the term computer training comprises everything related to the computer as a whole.
Computer Training Products
Computer Training Courses, Events & Trade Shows
- Link-Systems International Unveils Revolutionary Web-based Whiteboard Designed for the…
Link-Systems International redesigns the WorldWideWhiteboard® using HTML5 to make online collaboration for educators and students more engaging, accessible, and easy to use. [PR.com]
- Developing Technical Training: A Structured Approach for Developing Classroom and Computer-based Instructional Materials
- Computer Training Handbook
- Vector Basic Training: A Systematic Creative Process for Building Precision Vector Artwork (Voices That Matter)
- AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012: No Experience Required (Autodesk Official Training Guide)
- Apple Training Series: iWork 09
Did You Know
- Personal trainers and fitness instructors need to obtain CPR and first aid training before they can begin working at most gyms, recreation centers and fitness clubs.
- Approximately 205,000 fitness workers were employed in the U.S. in 2004. Of these, about 7 percent were self-employed.
- Demand for certified Pilates and yoga instructors is growing due to high interest in these types of exercise. It's been found that inexperienced teachers contribute to student injuries so proper training is a must.