I had always wanted to learn to fly and kept putting it off. I finally got around to doing it and it ended up not only being the most rewarding thing I have ever done, but it made me a better person.
Personal Training Products
Personal Training Courses, Events & Trade Shows
- Learn While Exercising And Exercise While Working!
It's no surprise that you learn better when you are rested and alert, but research shows that people who are at least moderately fit also learn more easily. Some people even learn better when they are in motion.
- NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training
- NSCA'S Essentials of Personal Training - 2nd Edition
- NSCA's Essentials of Personal Training
- Selling Personal Training : How To Make the Most of Your Personal Training Business
- How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Personal Training Business: With Companion CD-ROM
Did You Know
- Injuries caused by excessive lifting, pushing, pulling, holding, carrying or throwing an object accounted for 25.57 percent of U.S. compensation claims in 1998 and cost $9.8 billion nationwide.
- More than 2,220 people work for the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration, including approximately 1,100 inspectors.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was formed in 1971 to ensure work safety and health in the United States. Since its start, OSHA has reduced workplace fatalities by more than 60 percent.