PASMA Training Courses are very popular in the building, telco and construction industry as they are well structured courses which cater to the relevant needs of many industries. There are many types of PASMA…
Safety Training Products
Safety Training Courses, Events & Trade Shows
- How And When To Use Cranes And Forklifts
Many people know of these two great pieces of machinery, but it is quite hard to explain the difference between the two, seeing as technically they execute the same job. Without the invention of these magnificent machines, we would still be working with hundreds and thousands of people doing manual labour for the construction of buildings. Both of…
- Sport Safety Training
- Safety Training Methods: Practical Solutions for the Next Millennium
- Safety Manager: Trainee to Top Management:Effective Skills, Training, and Teaching of Safety
- Objective-Based Safety Training: Process and Issues
- Food Preparation Guidebook: Learn The Discipline Of Food Handling Safety And Proper Food Handling Practices In This Food Safety Training Guide
Did You Know
- A total of 212,000 people worked in the sports industry in the U.S. in 2004. Of these, 178,000 were coaches and professional scouts and 17,000 were athletes. Umpires, referees and other sports officials made up the other 16,000.
- By 2001 about 39.9 million Americans were frequent participants in a recreational sport such as baseball, tennis or basketball and most took part in their sport at least 25 times a year.
- Archeologists have found evidence that suggests the Chinese took part in sporting activities as far back as 4000 B.C.. and one of the most popular sports in China's past was gymnastics.